- Book your Farm Table reservations by phone (610-444-8255) exactly one year in advance to the numerical date at 7am when our market opens. We book the Chef’s Table by invitation only, via email, approximately 4 months in advance.
- Farm Table – complete parties of 10-12 people
- Chef’s Table Dinner – 4-8 invited guests
- Our Eight Course Tasting Menu is currently $105 per person, plus tax, a flat $25 corkage fee per table, and 20% gratuity. The total is approximately $140 per person.
- Cash payment is preferred and recommended. Personal checks not accepted.
- Arrive at 7pm and enjoy Talula’s until 11pm.
- Menu modifications are politely declined. Inform us to discuss medical allergies or dietary restrictions. We support local, sustainable, and organic pratices whenever possible. Our menu is always subject to change.
- Attire is entirely to your discretion…country casual to urban chic
- Confirm your reservation one month in advance and provide your exact guest count. Menu and recommended wine pairings will be available at least one week in advance.
- Hors d’oeuvres begin at 7pm and dinner begins promptly at 7:30 pm for your complete party.
- Cancellations are posted at talulastable.com, in our shop, and over the phone.
- We are delighted to help you with local accommodations and “foodie” activities.
- We are delighted to help with special occasions, supplement courses, and cakes.
BYOB Wine Pairings
Moore Brother’s Wine Pairings:
From our friends at Moore Brother’s located in NY, NJ and DE
To Mingle/Hors d’oeuvres: Gasnier Cravantine NV
Courses 1+2: Ricard Trois Chenes 2011
Courses 3+4: Niedrist Kalterersee 2011
Courses 5+6: Corzano Chianti 2009
Courses 7+8: Terres de Fagayra Maury Blanc 2010
Treetop Suite 610/444-8484 Bancroft B&B 610/470-4297 Kennett House B&B 610/444-9592 Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott 610/444-8995